Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to USG.Transparent.com. By using Transparent Language's Internet web site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of the following Terms of Service. These Terms of Service apply to all Transparent Language online services and features unless otherwise indicated.
Scope of Service
Transparent Language, Inc. ("Transparent" or "we") maintains this web site as a service to the user community who visits the site subject to these Terms of Service. The term "web site" includes all applications, software, services and features available on USG.Transparent.com. We may alter, suspend, or discontinue this web site in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice. The web site may also periodically become unavailable due to maintenance of computer equipment or other reasons.
Web Site Content
Visitors have a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access and use the content of this web site subject to these terms and conditions. The term "content" means all information, text, images, data, links, software, or other material accessible through the web site, whether created by us or provided by another person for display on the web site.
The content may contain typographical errors, other inadvertent errors, or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to make changes to document names and content, descriptions or specifications of products or services, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes.
You may print or download portions of the materials from various areas of this web site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
By using this web site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Transparent Language, Inc. from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys' fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that arises in connection with your use of this web site.
Content Submitted by Users
We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of web site visitors or for views, opinions, and statements expressed in content submitted for display through our web site. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such content. You are responsible for ensuring that content submitted to this web site is not provided in violation of any copyright, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of another person or entity. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, or any other harm resulting from your uploading, posting, or submission of content to this web site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise noted, all content contained on this web site is the property of Transparent Language, Inc., and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Transparent Language, Inc.
We do not claim ownership of the content you or other users provide, post, upload, input or submit to the web site. By submitting such content, however, you agree to grant us a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use your submission in connection with the operation of the web site, such license includes the right to reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute and display such content. This license shall remain in effect until we delete the content from our systems.
When you register on this web site, you may be required to establish a login identifier and a password. You are responsible for protecting your login and password from unauthorized use, and you are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe that your login or password has been or may be used without your permission so that appropriate action can be taken. We are not responsible for losses or damage caused by your failure to safeguard your login and password.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER TRANSPARENT LANGUAGE, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRANSPARENT LANGUAGE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES OVER WHICH IT HAS NO CONTROL.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TRANSPARENT LANGUAGE'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED.
You are prohibited from uploading, posting or to otherwise make available to or from this web site any Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- that harm minors in any way;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
We may terminate any visitor's access to our web site, in our sole discretion, for any reason and at any time, with or without prior notice.
For Additional Information
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact: info@Transparent.com.